متن بررسی اخبار BBC – شیوع ویروس کرونا در چین
China virus spreads
The World Health Organisation is going to meet to discuss the rapidly spreading disease.
Which word means ‘record something officially’?
A fourth person has died in China from a new virus that has spread rapidly across the country. The 89-year-old man is the latest victim of the illness that causes a type of pneumonia. Authorities have now confirmed it can be spread person-to-person with 200 infected so far.
Key words and phrases
from one person to another person
• Travel increases the risk of human-to-human transmission.
• Human-to-human transfer is not thought to be likely.
ready to react quickly to a difficult situation
• Maria was on alert for the baby’s birth.
• Rob is always on alert for biscuits!
arrange a meeting or gathering
• The department head convened a meeting to discuss redundancies.
• The politicians convened to debate the new legislation.
Language challenge answer
دانلود اخبار BBC – ویروس کرونا در چین