فست زبان: در این مطلب سوالات شنیداری یا لیسنینگ نوبت مهر ۹۸ آزمون MHLE را به همراه فایل صوتی و پاسخ کلیدی برای شما داوطلبان آزمون زبان دکتری وزارت بهداشت آماده کردیم. حتما با ما همراه باشید.
سوالات شنیداری آزمون MHLE مهر ۹۸ – بخش اول
PART A. Short Conversations (Questions 1 – 23)
Directions: In this part, you will hear short conversations between two people. After each conversation, you will hear a question about the conversation. The conversations and questions will not be repeated. After you hear a question, read the four possible answers and choose the best answer. Then, find the number of the question and fill in the space that corresponds to the letter of the answer you have chosen.
1. Where is this conversation probably taking place?
1. In a department store
2. In a post office
3. In a supermarket
4. In a hotel
2. What does the woman mean?
1. She didn’t like it.
2. She didn’t go to the movie.
3. She didn’t care either way.
4. She was careful about it.
3. What is the woman’s occupation?
1. She works at the airport check-in.
2. She’s a waitress.
3. She’s a hotel desk clerk.
4. She’s a nurse.
4. What does the man think of the chairperson?
1. He doesn’t waste time.
2. He’s a great businessman.
3. He’s very intelligent.
4. He made a mistake this morning.
5. How does the woman respond?
1. She doesn’t know where Mrs. James is.
2. She tells him to call back at three in the afternoon.
3. She tells him to wait for three minutes.
4. She tells him to try calling the number with three.
6. What does the man suggest?
1. A sewing kit
2. A book on saving money
3. A small kitten
4. Articles for shaving
7. Who made the cake?
1. The woman
2. The bakery
3. The bakery
4. The bakery
8. What does the man want the woman to do?
1. Buy him a newspaper from a stand.
2. Get some newspapers from the market.
3. Leave him outside the market.
4. Wait for him outside the market
9. What is the man willing to do?
1. Bring in her keys
2. Open the trunk of her car
3. Take out the box from her trunk
4. Bring her bags in
10. How does the man respond?
1. He doesn’t want to come next Wednesday.
2. He can come at any time.
3. He’d like to come at the same time next week.
4. He wants to come any time next Wednesday.
11. What does the woman mean?
1. She will catch up with them a little later.
2. She cannot come because she has work for her biology class.
3. She cannot come because she is behind in her logic class.
4. She will come but she will have to go to her class later.
12. What conclusion can be drawn from the man’s statement?
1. He was very tired and couldn’t go.
2. John changed the tire.
3. The garage said it was only a flat tire.
4. He changed the tire himself.
13. What does the man mean?
1. All the movies were bad.
2. They have different tastes in movies.
3. He doesn’t want to tell her.
4. He doesn’t like the movies.
14. What do they have to do for next class?
1. Read all the chapters in the book.
2. Write a composition on the next chapter.
3. Do the quiz in the next chapter.
4. Prepare for a quiz in the next chapter.
15. What is Judy doing?
1. She’s checking her form.
2. She’s filling her form.
3. She has just registered and is going out the hall.
4. She’s making a call.
16. What does the man offer to do?
1. Give her his notes.
2. Write her paper.
3. Give her his paper.
4. Hand her his books
17. Who painted Mary’s apartment?
1. Mary painted half of it and a painter the other half.
2. No one painted it.
3. Mary painted it.
4. A painter painted it.
18. Where is this conversation probably taking place?
1. In a grocery store
2. In an airplane
3. In a restaurant
4. In a supermarket
19. What is the man’s problem?
1. He thinks the job is very difficult.
2. He is not accustomed to working so many hours.
3. The place where he works is far away.
4. The time he starts work is too early.
20. How did everyone feel?
1. Her speech touched everyone.
2. The handicapped girl moved very well.
3. Her speech was very boring.
4. The handicapped girl spoke with difficulty.
21. What does the woman mean?
1. She knows where it is.
2. She wants to go shopping.
3. The man should ask where it is.
4. The man has to look more carefully.
22. How does the woman respond?
1. She agrees to go to the party with him.
2. She can go after she goes to the bookstore.
3. She doesn’t like parties and prefers to be in a bookstore.
4. She can’t go because she is working.
23. What does the man mean?
1. There is a long wait for the theater.
2. They’re going to be late for the theater.
3. They’re going to be at the theater at 6.15.
4. There is no need to hurry.