توضیحات ویدیوی تفاوت Steal و Rob
Steal vs rob
Both steal and rob mean ‘take something without permission’.
Steal focuses on the object or the thing which is taken.
- Hey! Somebody just stole my phone.
- You once stole chocolate from a shop!
- She has completely stolen my heart.
Rob focuses on the victim of the crime.
- The men robbed a bank last night.
- Three guys robbed me while I was travelling home.
- She has been robbed three times this year. BBC
دانلود ویدیوی انگلیسی در یک دقیقه BBC – تفاوت Steal و Rob